Here at Janders Group, we are suppliers of heavy duty canvas seat covers, denim seat covers, neoprene seat covers and vinyl seat covers. We have seat covers to suit a large number of commercial vehicles, 4WDs, trucks, tractor, earthmoving equipment, ATVs, UTVs and motorbikes. Whether you have a Toyota, Ford, Holden, Isuzu, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Volkswagen, Great Wall, Hyundai, Fiat, Iveco, LDV, Jeep, Renault, Ssangyong, Foton or Suzuki plus many others, we have you covered.
Aftermarket or unusual seats? – we have many available, including Stratos, Recaro, Paradrive, ISRI, Ezy-Rider, KAB, Bostrom, Grammer, Agile, Mc Connell, Retro, Styleride, Techsafe, plus many more!
Machinery, tractors, excavators? – we have seat covers available to suit many brands, including Massey Ferguson, Bobcat, Buhler, New Holland, Case, Caterpillar, Claas, Daewoo, Deutz, Hardi, Hitachi, Hyundai, JCB, John Deere, Kawaskai, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Liebherr, Luigong, Macdon, Manitou, McCormick, Merlo, Miller, Ranger, Takeuchi, Volvo, and Yanmar.
Canvas seat covers, denim seat covers, neoprene seat covers and vinyl seat covers are also available to suit many trucks, including Hino, International, Isuzu, Iveco, Kenworth, Kia, Mack, Man, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Fuso, Scania, Tatra, Toyota Dyna, UD, Volvo, and Western Star.
To correctly identify your vehicle for seat cover orders, enquiries and quotes:
- MAKE – what is the brand / name of the manufacturer? eg. Toyota, Ford, Holden, Volkswagen
- MODEL – what is the model? – this is the model of a brand, eg. Hilux is the model of a Toyota, Ranger is the model of a Ford, Colorado is a model of a Holden, Amarok is a model of a Volkswagen
- BADGE/SERIES/VARIANT – many vehicle models have different options, from a base model to a top of range model. In some cases, the seats in these vehicles will vary. For example, there is a Ford Ranger XL, a Ford Ranger XLT, a Ford Ranger Wildtrack. Another example is a Volkswagen Amarok Core, Volkswagen Amarok Sportsline, Volkswagen Amarok Highline etc.
- YEAR – what is the date of manufacutre? This is shown on the compliance plate, and sometimes referred to as MY (meaning make year)
- SEATING CONFIGURATION – this refers to the type of seating in the vehicle. Some examples include;
- Driver Bucket Seat
- Driver & Passenger Bucket Seats
- Driver Bucket & Passenger 3/4 Bench Seat
- Front Bench Seat
- Rear Bench Seat
- Rear Bench Seat with Fold Down Armrest
- ARMRESTS – it is always important to specify if the vehicle has an armrest attached to the seat, as this will need to be catered for with the design of the seat covers
- SIDE FITTED AIR BAGS – many vehicles now are coming out with side fitted air bags in the seats. It is essential to identify if you vehicle has the air bags in the seats, and can be easily identified by a tag or label on the outside of the seat which will be like “SRS Airbag” or “Airbag” either sewn or imprinted into the seat.
You can fill in your details on the seat cover product enquiry form here: https://www.janders.com.au/seat-cover-product-enquiry/
Or select from the many options available in the online shop: https://www.janders.com.au/shop/