Warranty & Returns Policy. Please read these carefully before purchasing an item from our website www.janders.com.au. In the event of a claim please contact our office and request a claims form to facilitate the process.
Returning Goods under Warranty:
- Janders Group will cover reasonable costs of freight to return goods that are faulty or resulted from our error.
- Janders Group is responsible for Warranty claims on Stallion Seat Covers for up to 3 years after the receipt or the date of invoice. A claim must be supported with a copy of the invoice or verification of purchase date.
- Goods returned for warranty will be processed within 5 to 10 working days from receiving goods.
Returning Goods for Credit or Replacement:
Where there is no defect or error made by Janders Group we accept returns on a case by case basis. This does not apply to custom items, including custom logo embroidery seat covers.
- Change of mind is not a valid reason for a return, however, may be accepted if the product was not a custom order, and a store credit maybe offered.
- If a product is faulty or covered under warranty, we will replace or repair the product, and if a replacement is not available, a refund may be processed.
- Items that comply for return must be returned within 30 days of receival.
- All costs incurred in returning the goods are your responsibility.
- You are responsible for packaging the returning good adequately.
- Janders Group will not take responsibility for any goods lost in transit. Please use a freight method that includes a tracking number.
- Janders Group will not accept any deliveries sent to us as ‘receiver pays’ unless otherwise authorised by us.
- A returned good does not automatically guarantee replacement or credit.
- You are responsible for checking the specifications of the goods being purchased. No goods are supplied on a trial basis. If a product is purchased for incorrect vehicle specifications and a refund needs to be processed, there will be a processing/handling fee to cover the PayPal/other associated transaction fees incurred by Janders Group.
- Items that are being returned for credit MUST be in their original undamaged/unmarked condition and in their original packaging. They may incur a restocking fee which will be specified at the time of returns request. No credit is available for any freight paid.
- Janders Group will not accept goods for refund or credit after 30 days from the date of the invoice. Some exceptions may apply for some products.
- If a return is approved we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment within 5 business days of receiving the returned goods.
Janders Group reserves the right to refuse any returns that:
- Are incomplete or missing parts
- Are not returned in their original packaging
- Show signs of physical damage to the product or its packaging
If you receive a product that appears to have been “Damaged in Transit” – that is, damaged in transit from Janders Group to you – you should:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the product
- Direct the courier to “Return goods to sender”
- Notify our Customer Service staff immediately
Events such as wilful damage, misuse, unauthorised repair or tampering with a product may prevent a product being accepted for return or warranty repair or replacement.
Returns relating to Black Duck Seat Covers
Returns will be accepted if prior approval has been granted by our customer service team. The purchaser must contact Janders Group within 7 days of delivery, with a complete detailed description of the issue.
All returned items, with the exception of warranty claims, must be:
- In new condition, and unused
- The full set with no parts missing
- Supplied in the standard colour and material range, which is grey, black and brown canvas, and black and grey denim. Non-standard colours or fabrics cannot be returned.
Return freight cost is the responsibility of the purchaser, and a restocking fee may apply. The customer service department will advise of this at time of return request.
While we adhere to the conditions listed above, Janders Group reserves the right to make exceptions in certain cases where it is merited.
Cancelling an order
If an order is cancelled after payment has been processed, the refund processed will be through the same payment method that the original transaction was completed with, i.e. PayPal. The refund value maybe less than the original payment due to the fee that PayPal take from the purchase.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone on 1800 660 338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org